Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to Kindergarten Smiles!


I have spent the majority of my summer doing what I have later found out to be referred to as 'blog stalking.'  After seeing MANY wonderful pages and ideas...I have decided to give it a go for myself!  So far it seems a lot more confusing then I thought, but I am excited to get started! 
I am currently entering into my fifth year of teaching kindergarten in South Florida and I couldn't be more happy.  I graduated from Auburn University with my bachelors degree in early childhood education. After I spent my last semester there interning in a kindergarten classroom, I knew that was the perfect spot for me! My kindergartners always keep me smiling, laughing, and on my toes! I wouldn't have it any other way!
              I hope to be able to share some exciting ideas and activities with you, just as you have done for me!

1 comment:

  1. Help!! I taught second grade for a year and a half, but felt like I drawn to teach kinder. A few months ago, my principal told me that my prayers had been answered and we would have an opening in August for kinder!! I thought I was ready for the move, but I think it just hit me. I feel like I have no idea what to do!! I spent all June getting last minute wedding stuff together and the first week of July on my honeymoon! Our school doesn't assign mentors and all the teachers pretty much do their own thing. I will be very thankful for any and all advice you have to share! Feel free to contact me via email. catherine.whitt@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much!!
    Catherine Gaddy

    ReplyDelete