Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog on FIRE

I was very lucky to have received the Blog on Fire award from an amazing blogger (and coworker)...Denise over at Sunny Days
Now it is my turn to pass this award on to seven other deserving bloggers and along with that I am supposed to tell you seven interesting things about myself. I am not too sure how interesting I am, but here we go :) 
1. I am a SUPER picky eater. I won't even try things, I will just decide that I don't like it. Not that long ago I tried mac and cheese for the first time and I love it now! Same with scrambled eggs..just tried those a couple of years ago and I have them all the time now! I even just tried a hamburger for the first time...weird I know.  I pretty much live on chicken fingers.
2. I am addicted to tivo.  I tape everything.. like every show possible.  Even though I can never find the time to watch it.  I love Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, 90210, X Factor and I could go on and on.  My tivo is usually 100% full which stresses me out so I end up staying up until like 4 in the morning just to watch some shows and make room to tape more!
3. I have never been skiing and I want to go really, really bad! My family never wants to go on 'cold' vacations. I find myself talking about skiing and snow and building a snowman ALL the time.  Anyone want to take me? ;)
4. I love, love, love yellow! I am always drawn to things that are yellow when I am shopping and I love sunflowers.  But I don't like to eat candy that is yellow. So I will leave all the yellow candy or fruit snacks for someone else.
5. I 'shop' online a lot. I waste so much time searching around on websites and adding things into my 'shopping cart' even though I never actually buy it.  Wishful thinking I guess :)
6. I am super competitive! I will turn everything into a race or competition.  On rainy days when we stay inside I play hot potato with the kids...I can't even play with them anymore because I will actually get annoyed if I lose (against 5 year olds!!) So crazy!!
7. My 'coffee' is diet coke. I have to drink one every morning to start my day off and wake me up!!

Now I am going to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers. These are all blogs that I LOVE to look at (but not the only ones that I love)
If you get a chance, check these blogs out. I know you will enjoy them all as well!
Here's the award girls! Copy & paste onto your own blogs then it is your turn to think of seven interesting things to tell your readers and pass the award on to seven bloggers that are "on fire"!

1 comment: