Saturday, November 5, 2011

Run, Turkey, Run!


Run, Turkey, Run! By Diane Mayr is super cute!  My students always get a giggle from the turkey trying to hide from the farmer.  This year my kindergarten team decided not to do the 'disguise' a turkey project that we have done in the past. So instead, I am going to have them make their own turkey art project. Then, we will do a little writing activity where they will tell me what they would disguise themselves as if they were a turkey trying to escape from the farmer before Thanksgiving dinnerI haven't done this with my class yet so pictures are yet to come... but click on the cover below for your lesson freebie :)

6 comments:

  1. of course! Thank you for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love this book, and I'm excited to try this project with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Caitlin! Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete