Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Writing!

My students really enjoy going to the writing center in class..and LOVE it even more when they get to use a clipboard or stickers, or something else that they don't normally use during the day.  Well, I have compiled all of my writing center activities into a packet for YOU!! If you click on the picture below it will link you to my TPT store where you can download a preview and read a little more about what is included. I created these activities to be used throughout the year (I know we all spend far TOO much time creating new activities every week)! These activities are reusable and can be used all year long while still keeping your students focused and engaged.

I am also giving away a little FREEBIE.  Click below for a book review writing activity

Don't forget to leave me a comment on TPT after you download..I love reading your feedback!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you the Sunshine Award. Go to my blog and check it out!
    http://worksmartnothardinkindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete