Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holly Bloggy

I got my Holly Bloggy Christmas present in the mail 2 days ago...and I am the WORST at surprises...I just couldn't wait to open it!!! (Thank gosh it didn't come any earlier) I opened it last night, I know it wasn't Christmas yet, but I wasn't going to be home all day today.  Look at how cute my gift was...
I can't wait to bring the frame to my classroom, it is adorable!! LOVE the yellow!! I also got some yummy rainbow sprinkles...probably sounds weird...but I love them!! Thank you to my secret bloggy santa, Jeannie over at Class full of "Special" Kinders!
Also a big thank you to Caitlin over at Ms. Preppy and Sarah over at Kindergarten Korner for putting together this wonderful Holly Bloggy fun! I hope we can do it again next year!! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter into my BIG giveaway!! Just click HERE

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you've enjoyed a day full of love & laughter surrounded by loved ones!!!

    I've got your gift waiting for you!!!!!
    Come unwrap it ♥
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/12/treasured-gift-happy-holidays.html

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,

    I was your Holly Bloggy Secret Santa! I hope you like it! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Jeannie
    classfullofspecialkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! I might have to get one for myself ;)

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jeannie! Thanks so much for your gift! It is adorable!! Did you make the print inside the frame?? or print it out from somewhere?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that print! That would go great in my classroom. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I printed it out from a website where you can customize the print you want then I just put it on yellow card stock because you said yellow was your favorite color! I did make the C in rhinestones though. I just printed a fancy C on yellow card stock and then added the rhinestones to the top of that. (I am looking for the website now and will send you the link when I find it again! :-)).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I love what you did thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the extra bow and sparkly C.
    Happy Holidays!

    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am your newest follower, Number 261! Hope you will come visit me, too.

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting your pics! So stinkin' cute! It's so fun seeing what everyone got and sent! Thanks for participating!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete