Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 3!

Fern Smith is having a Top Three Linky Party where you get to share your top 3 blog posts from 2011..I had no idea what mine even were or how many views they could possibly have, so I was very interested in checking out my stats!! This is what I came up with:
1.  My most viewed post had 5,851 views and it was my first freebie on TPT--a Candy Corn letter/sound game
 
2. My second most popular post in 2011 was my post on my portable file folder words.  This post had 2,302 views!
3. The post that came in third place had 1,840 views and it was my post that said how excited I was to have my first unit on TPT-my November Unit!
 I am a little surprised that some of my more recent posts didn't have more views! I would like to think that my freebies and posts have gotten better since I first started! haha who knows!
Hopefully 2012 will bring me some higher numbers! I need to get to work :)
*Don't forget...2 more days to enter my Giveaway!*

5 comments:

  1. Those were all fabulous posts! And your newer posts are, too! Numbers can be crazy sometimes! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!! Your comments always make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up at my Linky Party and letting your readers know about it too!
    I loved seeing your top three posts. I am now following you EVERYWHERE!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin, I love the portable word walls (I just linked it on my blog, http://msnicole-prekdiaries.blogspot.com/. I was wondering if you had it on TPT or somewhere where I can get a copy of it. I know my children would LOVE it. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas.
    nimcdaniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is adorable! I absolutely love the colors! I am going to make the portable word walls my new project--I will work on updating/making these for all of the themes and try to have them ready on TPT in February! :)

    ReplyDelete