Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I am joining up with Tammy over at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten to make my New Years Resolutions! This is something that I definitely need to do because I haven't even began to think about what my resolutions are...so let's see!!
Personal:
1. Drink more water! I don't drink at all during the day which is not a good thing! And drinking a lot of water is supposed to make you more full and not eat as much...so it will benefit all around!
2. Start saving money that will ONLY be used for my mission trip back to Africa.
Teaching:
1. Reorganize my whole class! I want my centers to be reorganized, my files, everything! I need a couple planning days!!
2. Start, and get funded, another Donors Choose project
Blogging:
1. Post on my site at least twice a week
2. Post one, quality, freebie each week
3. Make one unit a month for TPT
My last one is inspired by Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies...
4. Comment more on other peoples blog posts! I love when I get comments so I know others will appreciate it as well!

5 comments:

  1. I drink a lot of water...but I drink it with ice (that I chew)...thus my broken tooth! SO I have got to do the same, sans ice!! lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no way, I will make sure not to chew the ice!! And you just reminded me of another blogging goal I wanted to have...commenting more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up! I need to drink more water too, but Diet Dr Pepper is so much better. LOL! Mission trip to Africa? How exciting! I have never been out to the country. You will have to share pictures!
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! Hope your trip to Africa comes with special blessings. Where in Africa will you be going? Thanks for your sharing also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I tend to find myself drinking Diet Coke all the time! I need to try and substitute it for water!! :)

    I was lucky enough to go to a very small and remote town in Kenya, Africa called Kakamega. We had a mission to go over there and help build a library at a local high school. But, when they found out I was a teacher they put me right to work in the classroom and it was the best experience EVER!! I spent 3 weeks over there and I am dying to go back for more!!

    ReplyDelete