Thursday, December 8, 2011

So Lucky!

I am super lucky to have received the Sunshine Award from not one, or two, or three others...BUT from four wonderful, terrific, awesome bloggers!!! I owe a big THANK YOU to Amanda over at Love, Laugh, and Learn, Sarah over at Kindergarten Korner, Dee over at Over the MoonBow, and Ms. Helms over at Work Smart Not Hard Teaching Kindergarten. I am so happy to know that people are enjoying my blog!
To accept this award the rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you and write a post about it.
2. Answer the questions below
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.

Here's my answers to the questions:
1. Favorite color? definitely yellow!
2. Favorite animal? When I was little I always said a bunny, so I still say a bunny when people ask...but, I really like monkeys the best!
3. Favorite number? 7
4. Favorite drink? diet coke
5. Facebook or Twitter? facebook
6. Your passion? teaching kindergarten :)
7. Giving or getting presents? both!
8. Favorite day? Saturday! 

I am passing this award to:
Kindergarten is a Hoot (I just found her today..you will love her!)
A Cupcake For the Teacher (another new find!)
First Grade Blue Skies (she is soo nice!)
Kinderglynn (helped me out when I first started blogging with a givaway!)
Congrats!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you!! You made my day so much brighter!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so excited!! :) and I'm now following!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!! This just made my day!! :)

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete