Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged!! Times three!!
I was tagged by Denise over at Sunny Days
I was tagged by Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade
and I was tagged by Angela from The Daily Alphabet
Sooo.. prepare to read a lot about me :)
But first...here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Then, create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Facts About ME:
1. I want a 4 wheeler, they are sooo much fun!!
2. I love Channing Tatum and will probably spend Valentines Day watching his new movie coming out!!
3. I am obsessed with Outbacks Bloomin' Onion
4. I am totally a homebody...I could spend all weekend lounging around watching movies, catching up on tivo, hanging with my family, or getting things done around the house
5. I love shopping..and have recently purchased more boots then I know what to do with (especially since I live in South Florida)
6. I signed up for my first marathon which is in 3 weeks..not sure if I will survive..still considering switching to the half!!
7. I want to go skiing/snowboarding SO bad
8. Went to college at Auburn and LOVE everything about it!!
9. I want to move, I just don't know where!
10. I pin so many great and yummy recipes on pinterest and I have only made one thing...a salad haha
11. I lock by bedroom door at night...not sure why
12. If I even have one drink when I go out at night..I am guaranteed to lose something! I've recently lost my house key and I am currently waiting on my new debit card to be sent in the mail! So with that said...I usually skip the drinks! :)
This post needed a picture :) Here is my little sis and I at a Yankee game in the summer
Now, since I was tagged by 3 people I am going to answer 4 questions from each :)
1. What was your favorite vacation? I have 2 and they are totally different so its hard to choose...One was my families 2 week Mediterranean cruise and my favorite place was Santorini! Second, I went to Kakamega, Kenya for a mission trip that was beyond amazing!
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures? love the Bloomin' Onion from Outback like I said above and I also really like chips and queso or salsa!
3. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke for sure
4. What subject do you like to teach the most? I like all subjects but themes...I love teaching about insects for some reason even though I DESPISE them!
5. If you were not a teacher, what would you be? I've always wanted to be a teacher so this is a hard one..maybe work at an adoption agency or something totally different and be an interior decorator.
6. If there was one thing you wished you were allowed to do in your classroom, what would it be? Hang things from the ceiling!! and take a nap :)
7. Where do you want to be in 3 years? I hope that within the next 3 years I have a guy in my life :) I also wouldn't mind moving.
8. What will you do this weekend? This weekend is one of my good friends birthdays. Friday we are going down to the beach and then going to a country club for some line dancing haha. Then, Saturday I need to clean my house and I am babysitting at night. Sunday I am hoping to got out for a day in the sun on a friends boat!
9. If you won a million dollars in the lottery today, where would you shop first? I would buy a new car! I am driving my same civic from when I was 16
10. Are you married and do you have kids? Not married and don't have kids.  Hopefully God has both of those in His plan for me!
11. If you didn't live in your current city where would you like to live? Maybe in Atlanta or somewhere in Texas?
12. Do you have any fun vacations planned? I am going to Austin, TX in 3 weeks to run my race, I am going to Savanna, GA for St. Pattys Day, my family has a mountain house in NC so I will be there soon..can't wait, I have a wedding in the keys and a bachlorette in Nashville...YIKES so much coming up! And I think my family may be planning a trip to Ireland to see family that I have never met!
Now, no pressure to answer the questions if I tag you, but I love reading about all my fellow bloggers! To keep this post a little shorter, just answer the questions that I did above :)
Tag You're It!!
Lauryn from Paste and Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower. :) I love your blog!

    Erica

    www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete