Friday, January 13, 2012

Love to Joplin!

I am joining up with Mrs. Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to donate a unit to teachers in Joplin.  Mrs. Wills received this email below:

I teach in Joplin, which made worldwide news last May when our town was cut in half by an F5 tornado.  Many of our elementary schools were destroyed or damaged, and as teachers, we have had a roller coaster year.  I came from a meeting yesterday where many are struggling with the weight of all we are dealing with.  My request is this:  would you be willing to donate a created pack of your choosing to give away at a drawing at our upcoming district Kindergarten grade level meeting?  The meeting is Monday and I am sorry for the short notice but I did not realize until the meeting how down everyone is feeling. 

How great would this be to just overload them with units/activities and really show them the love!!?? You can click the heart below to head over to Mrs. Wills to link up and join in on this WONDERFUL idea!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet Caitlin for sending your talents! I can't wait to hear their reaction!!!


    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your blog through this wonderful linky party. I am your newest follower!
    -Megan

    http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete