Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An Early Freebie

I know we are more than a month away from St. Patty's Day, so I can't believe I am sharing this already BUT if you're anything like me then you need to plan ahead.  It takes me a couple weeks of procrastinating before I actually print everything out, cut, laminate, and re-cut it all again!  So here is a little freebie for you...in advance...to give myself plenty of time to prep :) 
In math right now my little kiddos are working on number lines. They are using them to see what numbers come before a certain number and what comes after. Most of my students pick up on this right away and then others need a little more time (especially with writing the teens--so many backwards numbers AH!).  This math freebie will be a great review for everyone...click below to download :)
AND...
if you haven't stopped by Kindergarten Lifestyle yet...you must! She is having a great giveaway--and my Valentine unit is included :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Caitlin for mentioning the giveaway.....and thanks for allowing me to use your terrific Valentine unit!!! It really is extremely good!!! I wonder who the 2 lucky winners will be ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your St Patty's What Comes Next - so perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caitlin. This will make a fun "write the room" activity. My students love those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh good idea! I was thinking at a center, but I may like this better :)

      Delete