Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

I LOVE everything about the idea of exchanging gifts with all of YOU wonderful bloggers out there!!  So I joined in with Caitlin from Ms. Preppy and Sarah from Kindergarten Korner on the Be My Valentine exchange.  
Yesterday when I got home from school I had a beautiful pink package with hearts waiting for me!! I couldn't wait to open it!! So I did :) I received an awesome, personalized notebook from Jennifer over at Rowdy in First GradeCheck it out...
 It is so pretty!! I can't wait to show it off at school...even though I think it is too nice to write in :) I also noticed on the envelope that Jennifer was from Austin..and I am going there on Friday!! So she emailed me some great restaurant and shopping info. I can't wait to try it all!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 
I couldn't believe that Jennifer had me for the bloggy exchange because I just LOVE her blog! If you haven't joined her site yet, check it out here:

2 comments:

  1. Really glad you like the notebook! Best of luck at the marathon!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete