Saturday, February 11, 2012

You Know You're A Teacher...Linky!

I am joining in on a fun little linky party that Jeannie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle started!  I am totally that teacher that talks about teaching and my students all the time..and I think all of my friends and family actually care! My friends will actually stop me at dinner and be like OK that is enough teacher talk!! I just can't help it! I think my stories are funny...but apparently they aren't always :) I couldn't decide which one to add..so I just added both!!

I would love to hear your 'You Know You're a Teacher When...'

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I am one of those teachers that talks about school all the time too!

    Sara :)
    Livs14@gmail.com
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found myself counting down when my hubby is not listening. Poor guy!

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete