Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Funday!!

Happppy Sunday!!!  
I had the chance to guest blog for Mrs. Miner at Kindergarten Monkey Business (she has an AMAZING blog!!) I would love for you to head over and read my post :) and of course check out all of her other wonderful ideas!!! Click below:
I also wanted to share a newer blog with you on this beautiful Sunday!! Lori actually lives pretty close to me and she started a great blog of her own...
I am off to actually have a very productive Sunday! I have lots to do and I am also working on some new stuff to share with you all!!! :)
Have a great week!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Caitlin! That was very sweet of you. I LOVED reading your guest blog post. It was very informative! I'm going to send you a private email because I have a question for you. Thanks again for making my day! I hope everyone comes over to my blog for a visit. And you did it at the perfect time because I just spruced up my blog button. LOL!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin! I loved reading your guest blog post. I was wondering if you could share a little more about your word splash? It seems really interesting.

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Erica! I will do a post on it this week :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Caitlin! I am super excited! You're ideas are wonderful and help me become a better teacher!

      Erica

      Sprinkles to Kindergarten

      Delete