Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spelling City in K

Hi Friends, 

Denise here from Sunny Days. Thanks so much to my friend Caitlin for allowing me to guest post today. I actually have the pleasure of working with Caitlin in real life too and she is just as awesome as you might think :)

 I've been working closely with Spelling City over the last few months to explore the wealth of resources available to teachers and students. I've been so impressed with everything I've found and I'm thrilled to be able to share some with you today!

Let's focus on ways that you can use Spelling City, even with your littlest learners.
Here's a little picture tutorial that will guide you through the free content available to you!





Be sure to check out all of the other great content waiting for you at Spelling City and if you ever have any questions, I'd be happy to help the best I can. Enjoy, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I'd fall over in a dead faint if anyone in my class was ready for word families at the beginning of K! I really like this resource and will use it come spring. Thanks for highlighting the cool features

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource! Thanks for making us aware & outlining it so well for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I know the beginning of the year for me is letter names and sounds, but some of these activities look great (and fun for the kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm student teaching in Tamarac, FL currently and my K's are in LOVE with Spelling City. I am in an accelerated Kindergarten and they just fly through spelling city activities. The activities are not only fun, they are completely beneficial to improving reading and spelling in early readers. :) Purchasing the premium membership has been a huge blessing to those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete