Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Salebration!!


I can't believe it is time for Back to School already!! and some of you are already back!! Where did the summer go?
Well...if it has to end, then there is no better way then with a huge SALE!!
My entire store will be 28% off along with most other bloggers stores!
I have a new item up that I am super excited about! My Common Core Hot Seats are now finished for Kindergarten and First grade Common Core Math standards. They are SO much fun to use in class. You can use the cards for assessment, introduction, review, or just to have FUN with your kids!! 
There are 8 questions for each Common Core math standard. You will tape a question under a students seat (or more than one student) without them knowing. Then, at some point during the day you will announce that there are 'HOT seats'. Students will check under their chair to see if they have a question. If they do...then they have to try to answer it. If they aren't sure then they can call on a friend for help. These questions are perfect in meeting the standards, but more importantly, they get the kids excited about learning!!

I am linking up with some of my blogging buddies and would love for you to 'hop' around to their blogs to see their Back to School Products! 
Now is definitely the time to shop on TPT! I am not sure when there will be another sale like this one. I already added some of my favorite items into my cart to get ready for Sunday. Here are some of the things I will be buying :) (click on any of the pictures to take you to the product)

I LOVE Tammy's products from Live, Love, Laugh in Kindergarten and she has a new Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom pack out that looks AMAZING!!

I also really like Mary from Sharing Kindergarten's book bin labels! They will fit perfectly in my new book bins I bought for this year :) Woo-Hoo!

I also added this great math center from Krissy at Kindergarten Monkey Business. They look perfect for the beginning of the year and with the sale they are only $3.60...that's awesome!!

This next one, I am BEYOND excited about. My kids this past year just fell in LOVE with our Elf on the Shelf and Crystal from Kreative in Kinder has a packet that is perfect!

Then, I just found this great center the other day from Marsha over at A Differentiated Kindergarten! This is going to REALLY help my students learn to read and spell CVC and CCVC words (I am super excited to try these)

YAYYYY for new classroom materials!! I cannot wait for Sunday to get here already so I can download all of these wonderful products!!
Don't forget to 'hop' around and check out some other amazing products!!

5 comments:

  1. Your hot seat packet is DEFINITELY already in my cart!! Love it with a capital L!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, I LOVE your hot seat packet. I'm so glad that you have it available for kindergarten and first grade. I just pinned ya and I'm adding it to my cart. Thanks also for sharing some of the other products you are getting, I'm off to check them out too.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  3. i NEED your hot seat packet :) also the awesome words for inspiring authors :) can't wait. Love your blog!
    Alexa
    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have added other people's resources !! Wish I had done that...I have a few that I could have posted about!! You are so sweet!!

    I have been pinning all of these resources on the BTS pinboard....

    http://pinterest.com/mswainwright/back-to-school-must-haves-found-on-tpt/

    I am hoping to get through the entire list today (-;


    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher Graphics & Resources
    Visit My Blog
    Email The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I wasn't already following you!

    Now I am! :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete