Sunday, September 30, 2012

Congrats!

The comments that ya'll left on my post really made me smile and made me realize why I love to make and share these units! Just so you know, I truly read every comment, email, and all feedback that is left. I appreciate you all SO much!!
I decided to pick 3 winners for the Bat Unit, so here we go!!
The first winner is...
The second winner is...
and the third winner is...
and since this is so fun, I will do one more!! :)
The last winner is...lucky number 7!!

Congratulations! I hope you all love the unit as much as I do! I will be sending it to your shortly! 

I will also leave the unit on sale through tomorrow night :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!

    I purchased the unit earlier today and am looking forward to using it with my students this week. So many wonderful activities- it was so hard to choose. Thank you for creating this great unit!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you Heather!!! I hope your kids enjoy it!! I finished printing mine out today and I am excited to start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not have won the contest, but I feel like I won because I bought this unit this morning and it is AWESOME! :) Thanks for your hard work! (and for the sale :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. See!! This is what I mean!! You guys are SO nice!! I really appreciate YOU all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I am so happy that I got this unit! I just looked through it and can't wait to use so many of the activities with my kinders! Thanks again for your generosity Caitlin!

    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pass up a good sale so I just purchased your packet. I love all of the activities you included. Thanks for always making such quality products...I can't wait to use it in my classroom.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bat unit looks great! I just love your ideas! Christine

    ReplyDelete