Sunday, September 16, 2012

Winner and a Freebie!!


Yayy!! Congrats to Suzanne!! I will send over your prizes shortly!!  Thanks to everyone else who entered! 

I don't want anyone to leave empty handed, so I added a brand new page onto the 'Writing and Word Work Cards'. The October words are now included!! Click on the picture below to grab your copy!!


I have off of school on Monday (YAY!!) then Tuesday I am starting my apple unit with the kids!! I can't wait!! We are going to spend two weeks on apples....I will be sure to take pictures and share them with you as we go!! 
You can see some pictures from this unit HERE :)

18 comments:

  1. I love that you will add to this..
    I just love everything about this.
    I made 5 copies to keep in the writing center.
    THey are a real hit.
    Thanks for making it a freebe too!!!!!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet babies love these! We're beginning to make lists, and these are perfect! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet babies love these! We're beginning to make lists, and these are perfect! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards and was SO EXCITED to see that I had won (actually my kiddos will be the real winners)! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute freebie! I can't wait to incorporate them into my writer's workshop!
    Carol
    http://www.carolredmond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these cards. What a gift! I know my class will use them daily!

    Sara
    kinderaffe2ndgraders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the word work cards. I've put them in the writing center and at every table and the kids love them! Thanks for sharing with us! I have your apple unit copied and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great freebie- thanks... and enjoy your apple unit. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the cards! They are fantastic! I have them on a ring for my kids to use in dry erase and our writing center! It was so fun to see my kids writing words! Will you be adding on to them monthly?

    ReplyDelete