Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for Our Sweets!


I am super excited to team up with my Freebielicious friends to give you a little trick-or-treat party, with freebies as treats of course!!! If you are just joining in on the fun, make sure to click on the treat bag above to start at Freebielicious! That way you won't miss out on any goodies!

My freebie for you is the next set of Word Work cards for November. My kids use these cards daily! It is awesome to watch them writing these words and drawing the corresponding picture. They are so proud when they write too! A lot of my students will even choose to use these during free choice time to play 'school' instead of playing blocks, cars, and dollhouse! How cool is that!

Now it is time for you to head to the next 'house', just click below...

I also added a new craftivity to TPT. You can check it out by clicking on the picture below...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the freebie, it is going to be really useful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie!! This was such a great idea for all of us big kids who still love to trick-or-treating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie - I certainly think even my 2nd graders can benefit from having seasonal words available. Sometimes their spelling is scary! Thanks! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your word work cards! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! I was hoping you would do this! My kids LOVE the other word cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post and useful information.Thanks for sharing the Post.Playschools In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post and useful information.Thanks for sharing the Post.preschool in india

    ReplyDelete