Sunday, January 6, 2013

Valentines!

I really wanted to start and finish my Bear Unit (I promise I will get it done soon), but I decided to take a break from the non-fiction units and make a fun, Valentine's one!! Yay!!
Here are all the math centers!


...and here is a preview of ALL the literacy centers! :)


Just click on either of the pictures to view the unit on TPT :)

I am leaving the unit on sale for today and tomorrow!! Enjoy!!

Here is a little Valentine freebie for you as well! It is perfect practice for those kinders that are working on reading CVC words!


 Head on over to Sunny Days to see some other wonderful Valentine's Day Ideas :)

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore these! Just purchased them on TPT :) I teach first, but a lot of the skills can help my kiddos too!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Valentine's Day! Everything looks cute!

    Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks adorable and HUGE!!! Thanks for linking up:) You've been busy:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the Valentine bees on the math set. Congrats on finishing early :)

    Catherine
    The Brown Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got this done early! I am already working on making all of the stuff and I will be READY! Early! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up this week at Teaching Blog Addict and offering our follower such a terrific freebie!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are ahead of the game! :) The centers look fabulous and thanks for the great freebie!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you go - yay! The centers look great :)

    Catherine
    The Brown Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay...may I say that I LOVE the "snow" falling on your blog?? :) Okay, I will go back and check the units now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the real/nonsense word idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been following your blog since so many days.. the content you provide really helps me..
    Regards,
    Preschool In Pune

    ReplyDelete