Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Sunday (and Monday) Sale!

I am so excited for this HUGE sale!! There has been some things on TPT that I have been eyeing...and now is the perfect excuse to go ahead and finally hit the 'check out' button!
My store will be on sale Sunday AND Monday. I am throwing in an extra day and linking up with some of my favorite blogging buddies! 
Here are some images of my products that you will find on sale...


also, don't forget to grab your February Word Work cards for free while you're over at TPT...just click on the image below!

I also found this great writing pack...and she has a Spring version as well! I read all of the feedback and it sounds great...so looks like this will be one of my purchases today! YAY!! Love good finds :)

Happy Shopping! :)

11 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited about this sale :) I already had 3 of your products on my wishlist for Sunday and just added another! You are ridiculously awesome! Love your products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I love a good sale! :) Just curious...do you have any plans for a March literacy and math centers pack? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! For sure! I am finishing up a Community Helper's center pack and an America centers pack first :) is there any theme you would like to see in a March pack?

    ReplyDelete
  4. March will bring a transportation unit and then farm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bear unit looks so FABULOUS!! I love the graphics in it too!!

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your freebies! They are great for writing!!

    I'm going to get Awesome Words for Inspiring Authors!

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you do much for the word work cards!! They have Ben a lifesaver during writers workshop for me and my class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh..so not do, been not Ben!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Beth, don't worry, I do that all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your word work vocab cards. Thank you again!!! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete