So, where do I even start? I am going into my 9th year teaching kindergarten--but, this year I will be at a new school that is closer to home, I'm excited! I actually moved back in April and just got around to hanging some pictures in my entryway yesterday!!
I have such an amazing family. My mom and dad, Papa, and my 3 sisters all live super close so we are together a lot! Two of my sisters also have little girls, so I am an aunt to two cuties!
My boyfriend and I LOVE to travel! He isn't a planner at all...so we tend to go on a lot of last minute getaways. Last night we booked a trip to Boston for this upcoming weekend. We've both never been so I am open to any tips or recommendations!
My boyfriend has two BEAUTIFUL kids!! They are 3 and 4 and I am so blessed to have them in my life!
Here are some other random facts about me:
(I am just going to type the first 10 things that I can think of!)
1. I LOVE anything with rainbow sprinkles
2. Yellow makes me happy
3. I used to collect stickers and mini erasers. I still have them...and won't let anyone touch them! Especially the fuzzy stickers ;)
4. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my Nana. I am so lucky that I have so many amazing memories with her. She was my best friend!
5. I have been cooking a lot lately and love it!
6. I seem to like a lot of foods that make my breath smell--garlic, onions, etc. YUMMY!
7. I tend to think that I've never seen a movie before, but when I get to the end I remember that I have seen it! Oops!
8. I can't pack for a trip until my house is perfectly clean
9. I'm jealous of people when they get the hiccups--I've never had them!
10. I am a huge college football fan! Can't wait for the season to start!
Head on over to Freebielicious to read all about some of my favorite bloggers!