I am linking up with Doodle Bugs to share five random things from my week!
1. I got to babysit my favorite Love Bug...my niece Savanna! She is a little over one month old and she is just the most precious, perfect little girl in the world!
2. We went dress shopping for one of my sisters! My little sister made these awesome treats for us!
3. Beary Fun Sounds! We wrapped up our bear unit this week! My children had a blast these past 3 weeks learning all about polar bears, black bears, and brown bears!
4. Digging Up Digraphs! We have really been practicing our digraphs! Some of my littles were still having difficulty with the th, sh, ch, and wh digraphs.
5. I am spending my Friday/Saturday wrapping up my Career Math and Literacy Centers! It is basically finished and just needs some proofing! I can't wait to share it with ya'll! Next up...finishing my America Centers! (Then weather, plants, and space) :)