Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Random Facts About Me!

So, where do I even start?  I am going into my 9th year teaching kindergarten--but, this year I will be at a new school that is closer to home, I'm excited! I actually moved back in April and just got around to hanging some pictures in my entryway yesterday!!
I have such an amazing family.  My mom and dad, Papa, and my 3 sisters all live super close so we are together a lot! Two of my sisters also have little girls, so I am an aunt to two cuties! 
My boyfriend and I LOVE to travel! He isn't a planner at all...so we tend to go on a lot of last minute getaways. Last night we booked a trip to Boston for this upcoming weekend. We've both never been so I am open to any tips or recommendations! 
 My boyfriend has two BEAUTIFUL kids!! They are 3 and 4 and I am so blessed to have them in my life!
Here are some other random facts about me:
(I am just going to type the first 10 things that I can think of!)
1. I LOVE anything with rainbow sprinkles
2. Yellow makes me happy
3. I used to collect stickers and mini erasers. I still have them...and won't let anyone touch them! Especially the fuzzy stickers ;)
4. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my Nana. I am so lucky that I have so many amazing memories with her. She was my best friend!
5. I have been cooking a lot lately and love it!
6. I seem to like a lot of foods that make my breath smell--garlic, onions, etc. YUMMY!
7. I tend to think that I've never seen a movie before, but when I get to the end I remember that I have seen it! Oops!
8. I can't pack for a trip until my house is perfectly clean
9. I'm jealous of people when they get the hiccups--I've never had them! 
10. I am a huge college football fan! Can't wait for the season to start! 

Head on over to Freebielicious to read all about some of my favorite bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. I think Yellow is a happy color too! Makes me think of sunshine!! I also love bad breath food!! French Onion soup has always been a favorite of mine!!
    Thank you for share such fun facts!!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you never had the hiccups! That is amazing.

    Jessica
    Notes From the Portable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainbow sprinkles too! I love that you and your boyfriend can be so spontaneous! I have been jealous of all your travels. War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry way looks great! I love it when I get to complete little tasks around the house, especially after accomplishing so much at school each day. :) Random question: What's the wall color in the pic? I'm really liking that and on the hunt for a great new color in my own home.
    Cheers and enjoy the new school year!
    Ashley from Auburn ;) War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete