Friday, May 25, 2012

Polka Dot Love!!

Next year I am totally revamping my entire classroom! I can't wait!! I have decided to do all neon colors and polka dots!! 
 Here are some cute months of the year cards for calendar time...

She has a beautiful polka dot welcome banner...My friend Tammy over at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten has posted so many perfect freebies to get me started!!

Click on image above to grab your freebie
I have my banner all ready for next year!! It is so easy to make and came out so super cute!
 I also printed out Tammy's nameplates for next year. I have my children sit at tables. I attach the name plates with velcro. This makes it easy to change their seats when needed :)
Click on the image above to grab your freebie
 I ALSO printed out Tammy's polka dot behavior chart!
Click above to grab your freebie
 This year isn't over just yet...but it is never too early to get planning for next year :) 
Enjoy!!

17 comments:

  1. Cute! Polka dots brighten up any room and... neon colors are so in style right now. Thanks for the freebies!

    Sheila
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on the same wave length! The year ends on June 21 & I'm already planning & gathering for next year. My theme this year was 'The Learning Garden' and next year I was thinking along the lines of the Candy Shop, but I think I want more of a generic theme and decided on Polka Dots. Not sure which colors I'll focus on, but they MUST include geen & purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy Shop sounds super cute :) I was thinking polka dots are easy...not too 'themey' so I am hoping to keep it for a couple of years!!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I also will be using bright colors and polka dots in my classroom next year! Thanks for the printables. I'm your newest follower and would LOVE for you to stop by!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations! I am going to use the Polka Dot Month Cards as part of my new Birthday Chart for next year, like in this cute idea I saw on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/pin/285204588872350182/

    Thanks so much!

    ❤Terri
    Monkeying Around With Technology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yay! So glad you will be able to use them :) That birthday chart is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all! And thanks for the freebie heads up!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
    My TpT Store 20% Sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started following your blog. I love all things polka dot so I am so happy I saw this post. Stop by my blog for a visit sometime.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute stuff! I'm a sucker for polka dots. I got my first clip chart off of Tpt about a year ago. I think it's time to upgrade to a new design there are just too many to decide from! Anyway, I found you on Top Teachers and finally got around to following blogs :)

    Tara
    Little Minds at Work

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on a total polka dot binge right now and have decided to change a few things in my classroom! I was so excited to find your blog on TBA! I've award you with The Versatile Blogger award so when you get a chance stop by Lanier's Lions to pick it up!(showing some kindergarten LOVE)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. https://controlc.com/48592bd6 You have done a extraordinary effort.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don’t worry, I will soon see ur blog https://letterboxd.com/oddigowin231/ to check new post from u. Best http://uid.me/oddigo_win#

    ReplyDelete