Friday, November 23, 2012

TPT Shopping!! Woo-hoo!!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! I am so thankful to all of you for even reading my blog and I am so thankful for all the friends I have made in the blogging world!

I have some units for December that I wanted to share with you because...THEY ARE ON SALE NOW!! Happy Black Friday!! :)

I also have a new freebie to share with you!! Just click on the picture below :)

I also LOVE finding new, great things on TPT!! So, I am super excited to shop on Cyber Monday!! I have already been adding things to my 'Wish List' so it will super easy for me to put them in my cart and checkout! Here are a couple of the things that I've got my eyes on...

I just found this cute winter unit from Erin at Creating and Teaching.  It looks adorable and perfect for some of my kinders!


Lyndsey from A Year of Many Firsts has an amazing looking Writer's Workshop pack! My school is BIG into writing this year and I love getting units that will support that...



Krissy from Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business has this super cute Gingerbread activity. I am doing a gingerbread unit in my class for the next 2 weeks so I definitely want to include this!!


Mary from Sharing Kindergarten just bundled all of her Laura Numeroff units into one! So fun!! Kids love these books! You can also check out all her mini units on these books :)


I am also going to get Tammy's January Dice Centers. I love these! and so do my kids! I already have her Christmas Dice Centers and I like to continue to give my students the same centers so they can complete them independently. 


and check out this awesomeness from Crystal at Kreative in Kinder...and it is all editable! Woah!


Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment