I am soo happy that it is Friday! I am absolutely exhausted!
Here are my 'five for Friday'...
1. The Naughty AND the Nice Leprechaun came to visit us today! The nice Leprechaun brought us some yummy treats, but the naughty Leprechaun made a MESS!! My students couldn't believe it! But, they were nice enough to clean it all up ;)
2. Today was the last day of our 4 week unit on America! The kids have learned so much AND each one can sing the presidents song!! By themselves! It is awesome :) Here they are 'measuring up' against Abraham Lincoln today.
3. Since all of the America crafts were coming down, today we made some Spring Craftivities to decorate the room. I LOVE how they came out! They look so bright and beautiful :) You can find them HERE
4. Last night our school had Parents night at the book fair. This morning I received this book and c.d. from a student with the attached note. I am glad to know that my little ones think I am as beautiful as Gwyneth Paltrow! haha
5. AHHHH!! ONE MORE WEEK until I will be in Vail for Spring Break!! I have never been skiing or snowboarding or anything and I am SO super excited to go!!
Head on over to Doodle Bugs to read what everyone else was up to today!!