Saturday, March 2, 2013

St. Patty's Day Hooray!

I have some new/updated freebies for you!! Hopefully you can use them all in your class! 

The first one is a super fun sight word game. My kids are OBSESSED with playing this!! Hopefully yours will be too ;)

The next freebie has 2 different math centers. In the first activity students will pick a card and write the three numbers that come next. Then, I added in a second activity where they will write the three numbers that came before the number they chose.

I also posted my March words in my Word Work/Writing pack! Head on over to grab yours by clicking on the image below!

I am linking up with one of my favorites, Mary from Sharing Kindergarten. Head on over to look at a bunch of other St. Patrick's Day products!

10 comments:

  1. I've played the winter sight word game with my kiddos and printed and laminated and the st paddys one. My kids love them! Thanks for sharing your amazing work!

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I love all your goodies! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin, you are a SERIOUS rock star! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AMAZING! You have no idea how much I love your word work/writing pack!!!!

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sight word game. I can't wait to play it with my kiddos.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!! My kids are obsessed with your word work cards!!! We use them during writers workshop!!!! Thank you for making them each month. I look forward to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute freebie for St. Patty's Day! Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea
    I Heart Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Downloading as I type. Thank you Caitlin - I'm really excited about the sight word game.

    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete