Monday, July 4, 2016

Summer Fun!

Who else has to keep coming up with fun and exciting activities for their little ones at home this summer?! I know I'm not the only one!  Well Oriental Trading is definitely my go to place (I think I've already placed 3 orders with them since May)!

We started a chore chart for the kids this summer and whenever they complete 15 chores (which takes them about a week or a little over a week) they get to pick a prize from the prize box. It's a win-win because they are cleaning their toys, their plate after meals, etc. and then we can all have summer fun together!  
We hope that after the summer is over some of these items will become a habit for them, and won't be considered a 'chore' anymore!

After their first 15 chores were complete, they chose to have a pool party! I knew I had to order some pool party gear from Oriental Trading to get our party started! They have TONS of summer fun party ideas HERE on their site.
I ordered some awesome sun glasses, beach balls, fish temporary tattoos, cute beach ball water bottles, and some water squirters to make our day a memorable one! (Click on the images to see more!)

Then we finished off the day with our own version of these yummy, blue jello, beach treats!
I am not sure what the kids will choose next for their summer fun! But I know, Oriental Trading has everything we need to make our summer memories!!
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment