Sunday, May 1, 2016

Teacher Appreciation [Free Gift Tags and Teacher Questionnaire]

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!! I know there are so many teachers out there that run out of school supplies at the end of year (or maybe they are stocking up for next year)! I thought it would be great to have one of our little ones bring in a small gift each day for her teachers.  
I printed out these [free] teacher tags on colorful card stock.  Then I cut them out, punched a hole, and tied them on with ribbon!
 We are now good to go for the week!
You can find these printable tags by clicking HERE.

I also made this quick and easy teacher questionnaire.  I printed them out on a bunch of different colors of paper and they were sent home with each child in my boyfriend's son's class. [Just click on the image to download the questionnaire for FREE]
Enjoy!! And have a GREAT week!!

1 comment: