Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Easy Mother's Day Gifts

I am always on the search for awesome and easy Mother's Day gift ideas! I would LOVE for you to share you ideas in the Kindergarten Smiles Facebook group HERE.
Last year I bought wooden frames from the dollar store.  I let each child paint the frame in a solid color, then they added another color as the 'polka dots' with their pointer finger. 
I took each child's picture with this cute little sign I found at Hobby Lobby, but you can also make it on a chalk board! Then, I printed the pictures out, added them to the frames, and wrapped them up!
I know that I would love to have this frame in my home, so I know other parents will enjoy it too ;)

These notecards I have made in the past and decided to make them again this year.  You can find the complete tutorial on my blog HERE or HERE.
These are such a simple, but super cute and useful gift too! 
I would love for you to share your Mother's Day craft photos with me over on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment