Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Teacher Binder (I bought on TPT)

I really am SO excited to be totally organized this year! I think it is going to make everything else a lot easier! Last night, while I was watching Ryan Lochte the Olympics I organized my yearly teacher binder that I bought on TPT from Little Lovely Leaders. I LOVE how it came out. It actually makes me want to do my lesson plans. WHAT?!!? I have never said that before ;)
I split my binder up into different sections for standards, lesson plans, my grade book, and a WONDERFUL substitute section. Here are some of the pages....

They are obviously empty right now, but I am planning on writing everything in with pencil. Things change all the time--my roster, dismissal, etc and I don't want to have to reprint the pages when I need them (I do not like crossing things out...it makes my page look messy!)
If you are feeling jealous of my binder...then check it out here on TPT!  It was made by a great blogger, Little Lovely Leaders. Trust me, it is GREAT!! I love it! :)

I am also guest posting over on my friend Penny's blog, Teach the Math. I have a FREEBIE over there for you, so make sure you stop by!! :)

16 comments:

  1. Love the binder! I picked mine up the other day from TPT. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all of the pages you created!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been seeing all these teacher Binders, but yours has inspired me to make one of my own - thanks SO much for the inspiration :):)

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute organizing idea. I hope to be that organized when school starts. It would make for a happy teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute and organized. I had started a teacher binder, but this is so much friendlier. I'm going right now to check it out.

    KindergartenLove.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh my hubs is going to kill me if I keep spending money :) AND that makes two of us that mentioned Mr. Hotness in our posts this weekend!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto to what Katie said...lol! This binder is sooo cute I might have to purchase it without hubby finding out. ;)

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, I was just thinking on getting this :)

    Rachelle
    http://sweetkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the binder!! What a great way to stay organized!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your binder! I am headed to TPT to pick mine up right now! Thanks for Sharing!

    -Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Put the pages in plastic covers and use dry erase markers! Shouls work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Put the pages in plastic covers and use dry erase markers! Shouls work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this would also work for students. Parents could fix for a child to keep all the papers, artwork brought home. Like a memory book of what went on for the school year.

    ReplyDelete