Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Elf Update!

We have been having a blast with Snow, our elf!! The children really look forward to seeing her everyday and she definitely is great to have around to help me out with behavior!!

Last Tuesday Snow was fishing for some gold fish...


On Wednesday we had our first field trip of the year. We went to see a wonderful play. Snow left me some paper to write down a naughty and nice list ;)


But, unfortunately one of the students touched Snow! So on Thursday she was not feeling great! Luckily, Santa sent some magical recovery dust (I downloaded it HERE for free). The kids had a blast sprinkling the magic dust on her...


and it worked! Because Friday she was all better. But, we couldn't figure out why she was holding a marker?  


It took a while for someone to finally go to the bathroom and see this....


Snow was cheering us on for FIELD DAY!!! Woo-Hoo!!

After the weekend, we arrived to school and found this...


Eeks! I can't believe she saw a mouse!! haha ;) 

I hope your students have been enjoying their Elf as much as we have!! I just love ours!!!

3 comments:

  1. I kind of want someone to touch the elf JUST so I can use the magical recovery dust, haha!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite is the tissue box! My son's class is doing this and they are so excited every morning to see where the elf is. I may just have to do this next year!

    Jen from Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is when Snow saw a mouse! Oh my goodness, I would be worried all day that I would come across the little furry friend! Super cute poem, too!

    Bridget
    Little Lovely Leaders

    ReplyDelete