Saturday, December 24, 2016

Kindergarten Holiday Party!

We work right up to December 23rd this year so these past couple of weeks have been so hectic! Planning, prepping, holiday parties, Christmas shopping, parties, etc. AH!!  My go to party planning stop is always Oriental Trading! Makes planning super easy and they ship quickly! 
I ordered all of my ceiling decor from Oriental Trading.  I ordered lanterns and garland.  I also ordered their roll of table cloths.  I was able to cover 6 tables and probably still have enough to use for a couple of years.  I can even use it again at our Valentine's Day celebration which is nice! Or even Apple Day! (These thoughts are all just coming to me, haha)
At our party we made these delicious Christmas trees! 
To hold all of the tree decor I used these little Christmas trays from Oriental Trading.
We also made these old school ornaments. I know I made one of these when I was little too!
 If you look in the image above, you can see the reindeer necklaces that we made. These were a huge hit! Oriental Trading has all of the beads and string needed to make the cute center!
Look how much they give you on these awesome table cloth rolls! These also fit write into the plastic storage bins for easy storage 'til next year!
I wasn't able to upload my Photo Booth pictures yet, but Oriental Trading has amazing backdrops and Photo Booth props! 
I ordered enough elf hats for everyone to take home too! They LOVED them!
I can't wait for Christmas to get here already!!
Happy Holidays to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment